Immigration Law

If you need help obtaining a change in status or help obtaining a visa to stay in the United States our attorneys may be able to assist you. We have the information you need regarding immigrant visas and non-immigrant visas. We can also help with acquiring permanent residency and eventual citizenship. Family-based immigration is the most common ground for the granting of legal status, but there are a number of other ways that legal status may be obtained. Once legal status is secured a citizen may sponsor a family member who qualifies as an “immediate relative.” Our attorneys specializing in immigration law may be able to assist you. Please contact our office for a consultation.

New Cases Start Here.

Have you been injured in an accident or other incident? Or perhaps you have been fired in an unjust situation. Let us help by putting the law to work for you. Start on the road to results today.